Thursday, June 16, 2011

My 1st Stampin' Up Class is Here.......And How FABULOUS!

Hi Creative Friends~

I've finally scheduled my 1st Stampin' Up class for Thursday evening, June 23rd from 6:00-8:00. My goal is to teach you fun new techniques and let you run with your own creativity!

For some of you that say "I am just not that creative", the fabulous thing about my classes is that I DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU!!! Yes, I have already designed the cards, cut the paper, have the products and stamps on hand....you just put your cards together. You may create your cards just like mine or switch it up a bit and make your cards your very own.

You will make 2 each of 3 card designs for a total of 6 cards AND a Bath and Body mini antibacterial soap gift box (this is way beyond too cute)! I will upload pictures of each card design and the gift box tomorrow, so please check back.

This will be a fun and creative night out with the girls! I hope you can join us. Once I receive your email I'll confirm your seat. Please RSVP no later than June 20th as seats are limited.

Date: Thursday, June 23rd
Time: 6:00 - 8:00
Cost: $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment