Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Most Darling 3-D Card Class - Saturday, May 21st








If you have been looking for another darling card idea to add to your collection...this class is a must for you! This idea is just hot off the press and can I just say....was way too fun to make! Not only will you make 2 of the cutest 3-D pop up cards but you will also learn a fabulous new coloring technique by using regular colored pencils and a"magical" liquid to create 2 additional mini cards! Envelopes are included for all 4 cards so you can decorate those too!



Class size is limited so please RSVP by May 14, 2011 to tonirenee.fabulous@gmail.com



Class Cost - $15.00 per person

Class Date - Saturday, May 21, 2011

Class Time - 11:30 -2:30

3 comments:

  1. Maria L. (mariapharmd@gmail.com)May 1, 2011 at 10:30 PM

    Wish I could be there...the cards look fabulous! Good Luck and I hope to see you at the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are adorable!! I'd Love to come for this, I will send you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Toni...good luck with your class tomorrow. am sure that it will be great. I look forward to seeing more pics and more classes!!!!

    ReplyDelete