Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a Fabulous Class!



OK girls......did we ever have fun during the "WOW" mini photo album class yesterday. And I must say that it's the embellishments on these little mini gems that put these photo albums over the top! The girls infused their own creativity into their albums which turned out some incredible designs! Take a look.....


This class was such a hit that I will be offering it again in the near future with some new gorgeous printed papers. This would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift for your special Mom or even a great Birthday gift for a dear friend!


Believe me when I say, this one was over the top!


P.S. Remember...Life's All About The Embellishments!

1 comment:

  1. Toni - beautiful! I wish I could have been there! They all look fabulous. Keep it up, girl!

    ReplyDelete